1. Collection of Personal Information. We collect personal information when you communicate with us or register for our Site, including data you provide, automatically collected data, and data from third party sources.
2. How We Share Your Personal Information. We share your personal information for several reasons, including for our own internal purposes and to promote various products and services.
4. Electronic Marketing Communications. You can change certain privacy and communications preferences at any time.
5. Data Security and Retention. We maintain technical, administrative, and physical safeguards to help protect the security of your personal information.
6. International Data Transfers. Our Sites are operated from the United States and intended only for individuals located in the United States.
7. Use by Children. We do not knowingly collect personal data from individuals under the age of 13 years without parental consent.
8. California and Nevada Residents. California residents have the right to request certain information about our information sharing practices.
11. Contact Information. You may contact us in several ways.
1. Collection of Personal Information. The types of personal information we collect will be apparent by the context of the webpage where it is collected or your interactions with us. We may collect the following categories of personal information about you that you choose to provide to us when you use the Sites:⦁ Contact information. In order to find out if you qualify for the products and services advertised on the Sites, you may be asked to provide contact information such as your first and last name, email address, phone number, and home address.⦁ Communications information. If you communicate with us by contacting us or responding to our emails or other communications, we may collect information about the communication and any other information you choose to provide in the content of those communications. ⦁ Utility usage information. While it may not be personality identifiable in nature, we may collect certain information about your electric utility usage in order to find out if you qualify for the products and services advertised on the Sites.
4. Electronic Marketing Communications. If you would like to stop receiving electronic marketing or promotional messages and notifications from us, you may do so by following the unsubscribe instructions that appear in our email or text communications. You may also be able to manage your electronic communications preferences by contacting us. We will comply with these requests as soon as reasonably practicable. Please be advised that you may not be able to opt-out of receiving certain service or transactional email messages from us that are required to provide you in connection with providing our products and services.
5. Data Security and Retention. The privacy and security of your personal information is deeply important to us. To that end, we maintain technical, administrative and physical safeguards to help protect the security of your personal information against unauthorized access, destruction, loss, alteration, misuse or disclosure. Your personal information is accessible to only a limited number of personnel who need access to the information to perform their duties. Please note, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
7. Use by Children. Our Sites are not directed toward individuals under the age of 13 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personal information from Children, and no personal information should be submitted to our Sites by Children. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a Child, we will delete that personal information as permitted by law. You must be old enough to consent to the processing of your personal information in your country, and you must be at least 18 years of age to use the products and services advertised on the Sites. If you believe we may have any collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 without parental consent, please submit a written request via the email using the information provided below.
8. California and Nevada Residents
a. Your California Privacy Rights. California residents additionally have the right to request information regarding third parties to whom we have disclosed certain categories of personal information during the preceding year for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes under California’s “Shine the Light” Law. Personal information under this California law means any information that identified, described, or was able to be associated with an individual at the time of disclosure. If you are a California resident and would like to inquire further, please contact us. You must include your full name, email address and postal address in your email or mail request so that we can verify your California residence and respond.
b. Your Nevada Privacy Rights. Nevada residents have the right to request to opt out of any “sale” of their personal information under Nevada SB 220. You may request to opt out of the future sale of your personal information. If you are a Nevada resident and would like to make such a request, please contact us. You must include your full name, email address and postal address in your email or mail request so that we can verify your Nevada residence and respond. In the event we sell your personal information after the receipt of your request, we will make reasonable efforts to comply with such request.